Friday 6 July 2007

Today is the first day of the rest of your Business

Dear All,

Welcome to the world of Blood, Sweat and Tears: The world of Entrepreneurship. We are the last of the breed. The 42nd Group of Entrepreneurs trained by the finest : Dr. John Young, Professor Darren Frew and Her remarkable Highness: Dame Sue Kenny.

There will never be another group in this place and like ours now that Services Canada has decided that our group was so good and perfect that it's time to end this chapter!

So, let us keep in touch and support each other by posting news, requests and ideas over here. I can lock it in so that no one else can read our secrets or
I can keep it open and let the world know how great we are. Email me and let me know if you are willing to post and keep in touch in this way.

I will personally thank each of you but I am very grateful for your choice of me as Group Ambassador. I know I am going to recruit 2 more of you to help me keep our group supporting, meeting and celebrating. Who would like to be a finance person for our group and who would like to be the admin person for group activities? In other words if we pool in some money for a party:vodka etc.!!!!! who will keep track and collect money? Second, who will be the person who will organize people to show up with the right food, at the right place and with the right looney tunes tie? I would love to see us all connect sometime in the last week of July or 1st week of August to catch up on one another. I would like to bring in a speaker once in a while to motivate us or to be a resource at least 4 times a year as I want to share my network with you.

Thanks
Big Jon

6 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm i can't wait for more parogies
and here's the recipe for the pie
http://www.nestle.co.uk/OurBrands/Recipes/OldFavourites/UltimateBanoffeePie.htm

Jonathan said...

Thanks JMags,

You win the prize for first person to post. 1 cookie by The Honourable Tom Ferguson!!!

Unknown said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i get a cookie

Unknown said...

so whats with this no one is leaving any comments but me i feel kinda sad and lonely :(

Unknown said...

today i just spent the best $6 dollars ever. I took my daughter to a small indoor playground today and it cost me $6. it was great i got to sit in a massage chair for over an hour while the owners daughters were playing and keeping hailey ocupided so i could relax. Any how to teh good part while i was pooring myself some of the free coffee i mentioned that i was a plumber and turned out they have of a small job for me. She is also a grafic designer and said she would design and put my cards up in her front area. Im actualy thinking to promo the labor and get free admition to the playground hmmmmm i could sit in that chair for an hour every couple days day hehe

Unknown said...

and im still waiting to hear about my cookie